About the company:
Our client is a global and diversified industrial company who are seeking a skilled Senior Territory Manager to join the team in Newcastle. This business has emphasis around their values of quality, safety and sustainability within the products that they provide, leading the market with their innovative brands. An exciting opportunity for the right candidate exists, in this fast paced, forward thinking and vibrant and prospering working environment.
About the role:
Our client is seeking a driven and ambitious Senior Territory Manager. To be successful in the role you must be able to:
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with key contacts in existing and new accounts
- Develop opportunities to cross-sell products to existing clients.
- Liaising with dispensing equipment suppliers.
- Strategic brainstorming and implementation of new business development initiatives including prospecting.
- Liaising with personnel throughout the entire business to ensure mutual goals are achieved.
- Developing and leveraging the company's branding and professional profile.
- 2 + years' experience in a BDM or Territory Management role
- A tertiary degree or diploma.
- Knowledge and experience working in the construction or hardware industries.
- Excellent communication skills in order to build rapport with people at all levels.
- Competitive salary package
- Access to luxury brands at an even better discounted rate
- Joining a team at an exciting time due to future growth plans
How to apply:
To be considered for this role, please click the apply button ASAP.