About the company
With their Head Office in the Mornington Peninsula, this company has over 140 employees spanning 3 continents. They provide their innovative products to the marine and aviation industries in a market that is seeing continued growth. All the products are proudly Australian made and the company invests heavily in R&D and modern equipment.
About the role
As the Test Engineer, you will research, propose and implement test tools, systems and methodologies appropriate for new and existing products. You will work closely with SME's within the business to execute testing on both the hardware and software. Reporting directly into the Engineering Manager, this is a standalone test engineer's position and a great opportunity to grow your career whilst you maintain and improve test systems by monitoring performance, identifying and implementing improvements
Skills & Experience
This role is key to upholding the impeccable standards within the product portfolio. In order to be successful, you will possess the following skills:
- Degree qualifications in a relevant field such as software or electronic systems
- Experience with both software and electronic testing
- Working knowledge of both high and low-level programming languages
- Understanding of embedded product development life cycles incorporating hardware and software systems
- Demonstrated experience in analysing, preparing and executing test programs for electronic products
This company offers a competitive salary within a highly innovative organisation. They aspire to grow their staff and provide opportunities for advancements.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Tim Barraclough on (03) 8613 3517 for a confidential discussion quoting reference number TB17825.
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment.