IT Test Manager
Six Degrees Executive has partnered with our leading health care client Baptcare as they continue to deliver outstanding care while further enhancing their technology offering. This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced IT Test Manager to join a supportive team and while further enhancing your technology/ testing and leadership skills.
Note that this role will be an initial 12-month fixed term contract with a view to permanency after this engagement. It will require a combination of application and network testing experience.
Baptcare is a respected aged care provider that bats in its own league in terms of both technology and inclusive culture. Not only do they value technical skill set but also the individual, culture fit and long-term career enhancement. Baptcare cares about wellbeing, ethics, co-creating, accountability, respect and effectiveness.
The role will see you work on (but not limited to) the following:
- Create, maintain, automate and execute test plans
- Create and maintain test automation framework/strategy
- Manage stakeholders including vendors
- Prepare test schedules/estimates
- Conduct defect triage meetings
- Perform requirement review and analysis
- Create entry and exit criteria for test phases
- Prepare and maintain Requirements traceability matrix
- Define and plan for test data requirements
To be considered for this role, you will need (but not limited to) the following:
- Extensive experience testing networks and systems, including the following:
- automation testing
- test management
- UAT testing
- Regression testing
- DR Testing
- Continuous integration
- Working knowledge and experience in the use of testing tools including TestComplete, QTP, UFT, HP ALM and SpiraTeam
- Proven business analysis skills to clearly understand user requirements and translate them into testing plans
- Proven leadership and communication skills
- Proven skills and experience with managing stakeholders
If you think you have what is takes or are keen to learn more, feel free to send your CV through to or click on the link to apply now!