About the company
With a culture that is both progressive and innovative, our client is a global leader who represent an incredible range of global consumer goods brands. They are well known as category leaders and their relationships with retailers are envied by many and are continuing to grow from strength to strength. They have a company culture that is focused on flexibility and collaboration, and due to a maternity leave cover, there is an opportunity to now join the business in nine-month contract role.
About the role
Reporting to the Trade Marketing Manager, the Trade Marketing Activation Specialist will be responsible for activating the always on promotional calendar across multiple retailers. This will see you working alongside agency partners for design and print partners to manage the activation of the trade marketing, instore POS and merchandise strategy.
As well as managing a high volume of projects and stakeholders, you will manage one direct report.
Please note, the client will also consider candidates seeking a four day per week option.
- Manage one direct report, supporting with their growth and development
- Lead the execution of the in store experience for customers through the activation of the channel strategy across multiple retailers including POS, in store activations and merchandise
- Manage budgets and agency partners as well as third party suppliers
- Manage reporting to assess ROI on retail activation programs
Skills & experience
- Tertiary qualification within a relevant space e.g. Marketing
- Prior experience with trade, shopper or customer marketing or retail activation role within FMCG / Consumer Goods / Retail
- Strong understanding of the shopper journey and they key levers that drive the shopper experience
- Experience being retailer facing
- Experience working with creative and external suppliers to develop POS
If successful, you will work within a fast-moving, nimble and entrepreneurial environment that will see you being both strategic and hands on in your role and regularly engaging with multiple stakeholders across the business. The team are results driven and collaborative in their ways of working, whilst having the opportunity to be autonomous. The team are currently operating within a hybrid office based and WFH option, the business are happy to offer flexibility to the successful candidate as they have an outcomes focused, mature approach to people management.
You will be a consumer centric team player who enjoys working alongside different stakeholders across the business, collaborating to deliver a result. You will have well-developed problem-solving skills and analytical nature and will be comfortable working in a role with a high level of autonomy and ownership.
Prior people leadership experience is not essential; however you will be a natural leader who believes in empowering those around you to drive outcomes.
How to apply
Sound like you? Hit APPLY NOW or call Natalie Rogers for a confidential discussion on 038613 3577.