About the business
Our client is an Australian FMCG business, synonymous for its brands and famous for its values of passion and imagination within the organic food and beverage space. Consistent innovation has been key to their success which has seen significant growth year on year. Their culture is defined by a strong entrepreneurial spirit, which pushes the boundaries and thrives on challenge. Due to their immense growth, there is now an opportunity available in their Melbourne based head office.
About the role
Reporting to the Trade Marketing Manager, this role is responsible for supporting the wider trade marketing team which will include:
- Assisting with the development of promotional programs and presentation development
- Running weekly reports on product activity and performance
- Assist with the coordination of events and trade shows
- Support the sales team on account requirements including new product initiatives
- Coordinate product demonstrations
Skills & experience
Success in this role will come from demonstrated experience in a similar role, from within the FMCG / consumer goods / retail industry. Ideally degree qualified, you will have exceptional excel skills and thrive off working in a fact paced, team orientated environment. A proactive and motivated attitude will see you succeed in this role, accompanied with excellent time management skills.
How to apply
Sound like you? Hit APPLY NOW or call Sarah Adamson on 0386133557 for a confidential discussion.