About the business
This global consumer hardware company has created some of the industry's biggest brands and plays a market leading role in one of Australia's most critical growth sectors! Servicing traditional hardware, automotive and trade channels (think Bunnings and Mitre 10) the business has built its' market share on the back of high-quality product, which is why it has become a brand of choice for its industry segment. With an inspirational new Marketing Director recently appointed, the business is in a time of exciting change.
About the role
Reporting into the Marketing Director, the Trade Marketing Coordinator will execute the trade marketing plan to ensure a superior customer experience, whilst acting as a conduit between the product marketing and sales teams. You will be responsible for;
- Coordination of all Trade Shows (10+ per year)
- Development of all POS Marketing Collateral for retailers- including creation, prototyping, shipping and installation
- Supporting of both Product Managers and development of Information Packs for the Sales team
- Developing, auditing and measuring the effectiveness of trade activation plans - using your creative eye to strive for innovative and premium merchandising
- Tertiary qualified, with 2+ years of marketing success in an FMCG or Consumer Goods business
- Highly commercial, detail oriented, analytical and results oriented
- Experience and working knowledge of the hardware channel is an advantage!
- Project management skills, problem solving, organisational and planning skills
- An absolute team player prepared to jump in and assist where required- and someone who loves to have fun!
To apply, click on the APPLY button below or contact Charlotte Woolford on 8613 3528