About the company
Our client is a global player boasting an iconic brand with a rich history that has bridged many generations. The business is focused on "thinking differently" in order to engage a diverse base of consumers in an authentic, brand aligned way. The business has gone from strength to strength as they continue to grow and due to a recent change internally we are looking for a Trade Marketing Executive to join the business and play a key role in developing best in class trade marketing activation.
This business-critical appointment will take a lead role on developing and implementing the Trade Marketing strategy with key retailers including David Jones, Myer, General Pants, Just Jeans, Glue Store and Iconic as well as a number of independents to continue to drive brand awareness and growth. Strong relationship management and communication skills is an essential building block to business success, so it is imperative that the appointed candidate can bridge the gap between influencing key retailer partners and delivering strong brand and trade marketing campaigns that resonate with a wide array of consumers.
- Develop and maintain the 12month Trade Marketing strategy for Australia & New Zealand to drive the demand for the brand and continued sales growth
- Manage monthly seasonal and product campaigns ensuring they delivered on time and reflective of the brand in store
- Work closely with internal teams including sales, brand, merchandise and wholesale teams to develop cohesive plan
- Build strong relationships with key retailers and their marketing team and any external partners
- Manage the budget and any external suppliers
Skills and Experience
- Relevant tertiary qualification with emphasis on Business or Marketing
- Experience within entertainment, lifestyle, retail, FMCG background
- Demonstrated experience & success within marketing or trade marketing role
- Success in working within matrixed and multinational organisations
- Strong communication skills both internal and external
- Exceptional project management and organisational skills
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button now. For any additional specific questions or to have a confidential discussion about this role, please contact Jo Krause on (03) 8613 3512.