About the client
Our client is a global FMCG business who pride themselves on their long history in providing quality and delicious food products to millions of consumers across the world. They hold strong relationships both across retail and food service channels and are continuously investing in innovation and new product development, and as a result they have grown their team significantly over the past couple of years and are currently investing in the development of their people.
Due to continued growth, there is a newly created opportunity to join the business in a nine month contract role support the marketing team as a Trade Marketing Executive.
About the Role
Reporting into the Marketing Manager, the Trade Marketing Executive will work closely with the Marketing and Sales teams to support with trade marketing activation into the food service / HORECA channel e.g. Pubs, clubs, restaurants, cafes and hotels.
- Ideation, production and implementation of point of sales materials and promotions for Food Service channel.
- Design and implement effective brand activation plans.
- Manage production of trade marketing materials to support sales initiatives.
- Lead & implement (design and activate) Operator led engagement building and tactical promotions /activations.
- Design and planning of account specific promotions and help in market execution
- Lead activation programs with operators & distributors to improve brand visibility Conceptualizing and executing trade promotions.
- Activation of sponsorships, events & merchandise
Skills & Experience
- Prior experience with a Trade Marketing / Shopper marketing focused role either focused on the retail or food service channel within the FMCG / Consumer Goods space
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field, eg. Marketing
- Strong project management experience with experience developing and executing POS and trade marketing materials either for retail or food service channels
- Excellent communication skills and ability to influence stakeholder at a variety of levels
- Ability to effectively work within a fast moving and dynamic environment
Our client is proud of their collaborative culture, where there is a focus on working together to get the job done and supporting others with bringing their ideas to life.
The successful candidate will be a strong project manager and communicator with the ability to work cross functionally with people at all levels. You will be comfortable working within a fluid and dynamic environment, able to pivot and adapt quickly to change. You will be proactive in nature with a can do attitude as well as exceptional problem solving and influence skills.
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Natalie Rogers on (03) 8613 3577 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to hearing about new opportunities feel free to get in touch or jump on to the website and sign up for our job alerts!