About the company
Our client is a global retail fashion brand with a strong reputation for quality and history of delivering market-leading product innovation, product development which has seen unprecedented growth within the business. This widely recognised business is looking for a dynamic, fast-moving, strong marketer who can help further build on its famous foundations and set them up for success into the future.
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, this role will see you lead the development and implementation of the trade marketing initiatives into key wholesale (both online and offline) and ecommerce accounts such as the likes of Myer, David Jones, General Pants and The Iconic across ANZ.
In this role you will be expected to build strong relationships and close collaboration with the marketing team, brand team and other cross-functional stakeholders to ensure effective marketing outcomes across digital, social and instore that deliver strong cut through to reach the brands loyal consumer base and continue to tap into a youth target demographic.
You will also work alongside the Merch team to support with new season sell in and retailer engagement when launching new ranges to the market.
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing or related discipline.
- Prior Trade Marketing / Brand Marketing / Campaign Management experience either agency or client side, ideally working within the retail, apparel, beauty, fashion or consumer goods space or similar
- Strong demonstrated understanding of the retail landscape and development of bespoke retail channel strategies and campaigns
- Extensive project management skills with the ability to operate within a fast paced, deadline driven environment with the ability to manage multiple conflicting priorities
- Experience working closely with retail and agency partners
- Strong communication skills, stakeholder management and relationship building skills
You will be an enthusiastic, dynamic, ambitious and passionate marketer who thinks outside the box and enjoys working within a team and getting your hands dirty. You will also take a strong innovative approach and have a strong passion for the retail space.
You will be a naturally strong communicator with exceptional stakeholder management and relationship building skills. You will be adaptable in your nature and have strong problem solving and project management skills and be able to manage multiple conflicting priorities whilst maintaining good attention to detail and a high quality of work.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Natalie Rogers on (03) 8613 3577 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to hearing about new opportunities in feel free to get in touch or jump on to the website and sign up for our job alerts!