About the Business:
Our client is one of the world's leading premium spirits companies who is driving growth through impactful marketing, innovation and possessing an entrepreneurial spirit. Due to an internal promotion, they have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Trade Marketing Executive to join their team.
As part of the Shopper Activation team you will be responsible for the development and execution of the BTL activation initiatives for Off Premise across the Ready To Drink portfolio.
About the role:
- Develop insight driven shopper strategies for the RTD BTL campaigns.
- Design and co-create Point of Sale, promotional materials and strategies on time and within budget
- Co-create NPD launches and innovation to drive retailer sell in
- Provide positive engagement with internal and external stakeholders
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Commerce / Business
- 3+ years' experience in FMCG Trade / Shopper Activation management
- Capable of influencing a broad range of stakeholders
- Strong project management and negotiation skills
- Strong analytical skills (ACN, Aztec, Shopper Intelligence)
Culture / Benefits:
- Small business feel with global reach
- Team of highly passionate people who genuinely love what they do
- Development opportunities and role ownership is encouraged
- Opportunity to attend industry events.
How to Apply:
Please click APPLY asap. For a confidential conversation about this role, call Amy Murchison on 02 8024 7104.