About the client
This organisation is a true pioneer when it comes to innovation. They are the number one player within their category, and due to the success that they've faced, they are growing fast. With a varied range of exciting products, the Trade Marketing Manager will be a hands on role across a number of shopper marketing activations, but most importantly, drive and develop strategies across the business.
About the role
The Trade Marketing Manager's responsibilities will span across in-store activations, stakeholder management, driving and strengthening strategic partnership with retailers, and brand building. As leaders in the consumer goods space, this role will see you managing end to end activities as well as work with products that dominate the market.
Skills & Experience
- Strong experience within Trade/Shopper/Retail Marketing across FMCG or Consumer Goods
- Experience in managing complex projects, at any given time
- Solid commercial acumen with a good understanding of the retail landscape
- Highly developed stakeholder management and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
How to apply
Hit APPLY NOW or call Macey Cariño on 02 8024 7111 for a confidential discussion.