Lavazza is a family owned, premium pure coffee company, and iconic brand. It is present in more than 140 countries has more than 4,000 employees globally. Each year, over 30 billion cups of Lavazza coffee is consumed worldwide. Their culture is defined by a strong entrepreneurial spirit which pushes the boundaries and thrives on challenge. Due to significant growth within the Australian market and a recent internal promotion, there is an exciting opportunity for a talented Category and Trade Marketing Manager to join the Lavazza family in their Melbourne based head office.
Reporting to the Category Strategy & Development Manager, this business-critical appointment will take a lead role on developing and implementing the Category and Channel strategy across both grocery and electrical retail partners to drive brand & product awareness and meet revenue targets. You will also develop and execute a best in class trade marketing calendar that brings the brand strategy to life in-store through customer activations and promotional programs.
This is a global brand, with an Australian footprint across various retail channels. They have a talented team of people who are passionate about coffee, full of energy and passion and focused on delivering exceptional outcomes. Whilst there is plenty of room for all kinds of personalities and skills to succeed, there are certain qualities that will help you thrive including a passion for excellence, the ability to think outside the box and a strong team spirit and willingness to collaborate with internal & external stakeholders to achieve business outcomes.
- Develop insight lead, best in class category & channel strategies and present to key retailer customers
- Develop innovative in-market plans as part of brand planning to successfully deliver campaigns and initiatives TTL
- Develop & execute plans to maintain the growth core and provide visibility to amplify NPD
- End to end management of promotional campaigns
- Customer submissions- NPD & promotions
- Sales tools & general POS
- Customer artwork requests & approvals
- Work closely with marketing, category and consumer insights to develop impactful, locally adapted trade marketing campaigns
- Collaborate cross-functionally with marketing, sales, category and operations to ensure seamless execution of planned activities TTL
- Develop a sound knowledge and understanding of competitors and products in the market to identify risks and opportunities for the brand and portfolio
- Management and activation lead for Trade Events
- Tertiary education mandatory - Bachelor of Commerce, Marketing, Business or related field.
- A minimum of 3 years working in FMCG category and trade marketing with a demonstrable history of delivering against objectives
- Demonstrable experience in
- Building category & channel strategy
- First-rate trade marketing performance
- Project management and planning skills
- Delivering measurable results on-time, in full
- Strong commercial acumen around financials & sales performance
- Ability to analyse and interpret consumer/shopper/scan data
To apply, click on the APPLY button below or call Sarah Hay on 03 8613 3557.
Six Degrees Executive have been engaged exclusively on this role, any CV's forwarded directly to Lavazza will be sent to Six Degrees to review.