About the company
With a culture that is both progressive and innovative, our client is a global leader in the marketing and distribution of consumer goods, with a number of leading brands. They offer superior quality products ranged in major retail channels and are now seeking a highly experienced Trade Marketing Manager to develop the retail channel further.
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Sales, you will be required to develop promotional and category management strategies utilising shopper and retailer market research which will assist in forming the annual business plan and position the business as category leaders. You will also be required work with global and regional brand teams to identify appropriate action plans to drive strong ROI, market share growth and brand presence.
- Delivering Day-to-day analytical support and recommendations in order to develop key strategies to drive sales
- Sales analysis of promotional effectiveness, customer review and space management
- Forecasting and tracking for each major retail account
- Identifying and launching new product development plans on a global scale
- Manage external agencies
Skills & Experience
Success in this role will come from demonstrated experience in either a Trade Marketing, Category Management or Shopper Activation role within the FMCG / consumer goods industry, Degree qualified, you will have proven success in in delivering category growth and experience in developing trade marketing strategies and programmes. You will also have an in-depth knowledge (and experience) utilising various data sources to develop category and shopper insights.
- Impressive salary package
- Supportive company culture with an enviable work life balance
- Opportunities for development both locally and internationally
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Sarah Adamson on 03 8613 3557 for a confidential discussion