About the Business:
Our client is a large, global company in the alcohol industry with a range of popular well-known brands. Due to business growth, they have created a new exciting opportunity for an experienced Shopper Activation Manager to join their team.
As part of the Category team you will be responsible for being the customer and category expert and bringing the voice of the customer into the organisation.
About the role:
- Execute shopper insights driven Go-To-Market strategies
- Provide positive engagement with internal and external stakeholders
- Create Best-in-Class activations, materials and strategies on time and within budget
- Create NPD launches and innovation to drive retailer sell in
- Lead and develop a Shopper Activation Manager for Independents
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Commerce / Business
- 5+ years' experience in FMCG Trade / Shopper Marketing management
- Capable of influencing a broad range of stakeholders
- Strong project management skills
- Insights led and strong analytical skills (ACN, Aztec, Shopper Intelligence)
Culture / Benefits:
- Small business feel with global reach
- Team of highly passionate people who genuinely love what they do
- Development opportunities and role ownership is encouraged
- Opportunity to attend industry events.
How to Apply:
Please click APPLY asap. For a confidential conversation about this role, call Amy Murchison on 02 8024 7104.