About the company
Our client is a Tier 1, global FMCG powerhouse that manages an extensive portfolio across multiple channels. They possess sophisticated products which are well known locally and internationally.
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Trade Marketing, you will be required to lead the channel and trade marketing strategy for a series of high profile brands.
- You will be responsible for leading the channel and trade marketing strategy for a series of brands.
- Work closely with the brand marketing team to develop trade marketing plans
- Supporting the sales teams on customer presentations
- Work alongside sales teams to ensure effective market execution
- Management of 1 direct reports.
- Report into the Head of Trade Marketing
Skills & Experience
- FMCG Trade Marketing, NAM or Category Management experience is preferred
- Global Tier 1 Experience preferred.
- Strong commercial understanding
- Robust financial ability
- Impressive salary package
- Opportunities for development both locally and internationally
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Ivor Lloyd-Rees on (02) 8024 7177 for a confidential discussion.