About the business
This global consumer hardware company sit on the Fortune 500 and with manufacturing faciliites in over 70 countries worldwide, are a market leader in their industry. Servicing traditional hardware channels such as Bunnings, the business's Australian portfolio has seen impressive growth over the recent years and due to promotion, are looking for a Channel Marketing Specalist to support the Channel team on all Bunnings based trade marketing activities. With a vibrant, fun and down-to earth culture, the team are looking to recruit based on personality and attributes rather than industry specific experience.
About the role
Reporting into the Channel Marketing Manager, the Channel Marketing Specialist will execute the trade marketing plan to ensure a superior customer experience, whilst acting as a conduit between the product marketing and sales teams. You will be responsible for;
- Coordination of all Trade Shows (5+ per year)
- Development of all POS Marketing Collateral for Bunnings- including creation, prototyping, shipping and installation
- Supporting of both Product Managers and development of Information Packs for the Sales team
- Developing, auditing and measuring the effectiveness of trade activation plans - using your creative eye to strive for innovative and premium merchandising
- Tertiary qualified, with 3+ years of marketing success in an FMCG, Consumer Goods or retail business
- Highly commercial, detail oriented, analytical and results oriented
- Project management skills, problem solving, organisational and planning skills
- An absolute team player prepared to jump in and assist where required- and someone who loves to have fun!
- Key to this role is the right attitude; the industry is teachable and as long as the candidate has foundational understandings of marketing, pressing to the role is the attitude/ culture fit
To apply, click on the APPLY button below or contact Charlotte Woolford on 8613 3528