About the company
This client is a well known QSR organisation that is loved by the nation. They have been in operation for more than 30 years and place focus on their people, food innovation, as well as amplify the meaning of superior customer experience. With over 550 locations around Australia, this is a rare opportunity to join a high performing business as a Regional Training Consultant for the entire NSW and ACT region.
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Learning, this role will see you facilitate the QSR curriculum and process across 180+ locations in and around NSW/ACT, ensure compliance, analyse data points, and be across the entire lifecycle of franchisee. You will ensure best practice standards by providing support every step of the way and building strong relationships with multiple stakeholders within the business.
- Facilitate and participate in various program launches
- Educate, inspire, motivate franchise partners and store employees
- Manage Certified Training Stores within the NSW/ACT region
- Conduct gap analysis and financial reports - you must have business planning skills
- Proactively analyse all data points to provide recommednations where required
- Maintain current industry knowledge within program facilitation
Skills & Experience
- Hold a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment - mandatory
- Proven track record of success in a similar role across QSR or Retail industries
- Proven experience in classrom based group management training
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Financiall savvy, and have strong business acumen
- Be able to influence various stakeholders across all levels
- Self-starter capable of working autonomously in a fast paced environment
- Able to travel interstate for short periods of time
- Qualified in Food Safety, WHS, and First Aid
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button below or call Macey Cariño on (02) 8024 7111.