About the Company
Our client is an industry leading transport provider company. They pride themselves on their ability to deliver tailored solutions to their customers each and every day thanks to their dedicated team of highly trained experts. They have a full time opportunity for an experienced Scheduler to join their team based in Brisbane.
About the Role
Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager, your new role will incorporate the following tasks:
- Onsite support & analysis of transport management for our critical clients
- Supporting Supply Chain, Commercial, Customer Service and other functional operations where required
- To provide day-to-day logistics co-ordination (operational, administrative and financial) to our key clients ensuring that service deliveries are met in line with the logistics goals/objectives of the client.
- Drive and action Root Cause Analysis and corrective action plans to address any deviations in the supply chain
- Work as an intermediary on behalf of our contracted clients with required external service providers
- Foster relationships internally and externally in order to achieve short term functional goals, as well as drive longer term business strategy
- Deliver ongoing critical analysis of client supply chain, identifying cost saving initiatives and opportunities for efficiencies
- Above all else ensure our key clients are afforded the highest level of service, driven by honesty and commitment
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role you will have:
- 3 Years experience/study of logistics supply chain management ideologies & practices
- Outstanding SAP Transport Management experience; with particular focus on B2B integration
- Understanding of Quarantine, Customs and road transport regulations of Government agencies in Australia and New Zealand
- Ability to function on secondment externally with clients
- Excellent written and verbal skills, coupled with strong analytical skills in order to review data and then communicate findings across multiple business levels and functions
- Strong customer service focus and interpersonal skills, as well as a desire to develop and grow relationships with stakeholders (internal and external) at all levels
- Ability to multitask and work to a deadline
Please apply on the link below or call Daniel Pirrone (07) 3153 9907 to discuss the role in more detail.