About the company
This organisation is a Victorian-based transport company, established over 10 years ago, the company has grown significantly dealing with some very reputable clients and customers. They assist with all container movement needs from the wharf to Distribution Centres.
About the role
This newly created role as Transport Coordinator involves managing daily allocation processes regarding the FCL Fleet movements. There is an expectation of this role evolving into a managerial position in the short term.
- Supporting FCL Drivers and allocating movements from the Wharf to DC.
- Time slot booking via 1-Stop and Container Chain
- Process reporting and data entry
- Liaise with clients and other relevant parties to ensure that close co-operation and goodwill are maintained and customers are always kept fully informed.
Skills and Experiences
- 2-3 years truck allocation experience is essential
- First-class written and verbal communication skills and influencing ability.
- Experience using 1-stop and Container Chain software systems.
- Exposure within the Container Transport and Logistics business segment.
- An ability to analyse process and procedures to ensure that targets are met, and standards adhered to, in line with company policy.
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Mark Yeoman on (03) 8613 3534 for a confidential discussion