About the company
This Australian dairy company is conveniently located within the inner suburbs of Melbourne and service the local and export markets. Due to an employee going on long service leave, they need a Transport Planner on a two-month contract.
About the role
The Transport Planner will be responsible for inventory deployment across their multi-tie, multi-channel distribution network via stock transport orders between plants and 3PL providers.
- Ensure all stock transport requisitions are converted for all incoming and outbound products from plants to 3PLs.
* Coordinate all purchase requisitions are generating for subcontracting process and all raw materials are ready to be shipped to vendors.
* Working with planning teams to troubleshoot availability issues
* Reporting on open stock transfer options, purchases for subcontracting, process orders for 3PL.
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in a transport planning in 3PL Cold Chain or FMCG.
* Experience in load planning
* Knowledge of ERP and supply chain planning systems
* Good communication and a positive attitude.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Mark Yeoman on (03) 8613 3534 for a confidential discussion.