About the company
This high profile FMCG business manufactures some of Australia's most recognised household products. As part of a strategic transformation and exciting period of growth, the business is looking for a Transport Planner on a full time basis.s
About the role
Reporting to the Transport Manager, you will support the team in delivering improvement to the load planning and fleet utilisation function. This a perishable product and the business operates in a cold chain distribution environment. Ultimately need someone coordinating Transport from the Manufacturing site to the 3PL Warehouse network.
* Planning the loads and fleet utilization for the distribution of finished goods and the movement of bulk raw materials.
* Working in conjunction with the customer services team to ensure agreed services levels are reached and maintained.
* Working within the companies TMS to optimise the distribution plan.
Skills & Experience
* Previous experience in a transport planning in 3PL Cold Chain or FMCG.
* Experience in load planning with exposure to rail being advantageous.
* TMS Experience.
* Good communication and a positive attitude.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Mark Yeoman on (03) 8613 3534 for a confidential discussion.