About the company
This high profile FMCG business manufactures some of Australia's most recognised household products. As part of a strategic transformation and exciting period of growth, the business is looking for a Transport Planner on a full-time basis.
About the role
Reporting to the Transport Manager, you will support the team in delivering improvement to the load planning and fleet utilisation function. This a perishable product and the business operates in a cold chain distribution environment. Ultimately needing someone coordinating Transport from the Manufacturing site to the 3PL Warehouse network.
- Planning the loads and fleet utilization for the distribution of finished goods and the movement of bulk raw materials.
- Working in conjunction with the customer services team to ensure agreed services levels are reached and maintained.
- Working within the companies Transport Management System to optimise the distribution plan.
- plan and schedule customer orders from 3PL network to customers nationally.
- Ensure loads are despatched and delivered on time in the most cost effective and efficient manner.
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in a Transport, Load or Logistics planning in 3PL Cold Chain or FMCG.
- Experience in load planning with exposure to rail being advantageous.
- Transport Management System Experience.
- Good communication and a positive attitude.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Mark Yeoman on (03) 8613 3534 for a confidential discussion.