About the Company
Our client is a rapidly growing food distribution business based in the South Eastern suburbs. Due to its significant growth, an opportunity for a Customer Route Planner to join the Logistics team has become available.
About the Role
The Transport Planner will ensure that the business delivers a high-quality service to all its customers through delivery efficiency, whilst maintaining key supplier and customer relationships. You will be responsible for controlling the transport services to customers and work as part of a close and supportive team.
- Planning and Routing the entire customer network
- Optimizing delivery routes
- Processing orders.
- Balance driver capacity and OH&S requirements
- Coordinating transport, including fleet allocation and time slotting through weekly route planning schedule
Skills & Experience
- Experience working within a logistics environment, planning route distribution or transport planning.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Pronto experience will be highly regarded
- High attention to detail
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Mark Yeoman on (03) 8613 3534 for a confidential discussion