- Autonomous T&F role in a supportive Philanthropy team
- One of Victoria's best loved charities
- 2019 Start - open to full or part time options for the right candidate!
About the company
Our client is well-known and loved charity, focused on improving the lives of children. Based in the inner suburbs of Melbourne, they have a need for a Trusts and Foundations specialist to join their passionate and high performing philanthropy team.
About the role
Reporting into the Philanthropy Manager, you will be responsible for achieving financial targets through income from philanthropic trusts, foundations and public funds by identifying opportunities and developing funding applications and grant submissions.
- Prepare compelling and well researched submissions and proposals
- Grow revenue and proactively identify funding opportunities through multiple channels
- Identify, develop and nurture relationships with major stakeholders both internally and within relevant foundations
- Complete acquittal and evaluation reports, project updates, etc.
The successful candidate will have:
- A proven track record in successful trust and foundations grant submissions
- Strong research and copy writing skills
- An excellent understanding of the key success factors in trust and foundation applications
- Exceptional written skills and the ability to develop, monitor and evaluate the success of business proposals.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong relationship, networking and communication skills and proven ability to develop productive, results-focused relationships.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills and the ability to prioritise effectively.
How to apply
Click to apply, or contact Danielle Bennetto on 8613 3598 for a confidential career discussion.