About the company
Our client is an innovative digital media business that is backed by a global organisation however run as their own entity in Australia.
About the role
This is an opportunity for an independent freelancer/contractor to work with a as a sole UI Lead Designer within the team to deliver this project.
Key responsibilities include
- Work together with our UX/UI Designers to upgrade the design style guides for 2 of the organisations leading products across multiple devices
- Create a design systems for 2 brands based on UI best practices
- Support the UX lead by defining guidelines and rules for their international white label product
- Work together with the UX team lead to define processes around UI deliverables
Key attributes required
- Proven experience as a Lead UI Designer
- Experience in both web and mobile (iOS, Android, Native, mobile web)
- Understanding of different design patterns and guidelines for both iOS and Android
- Experience designing micro interactions
- Strong strategic focus on customer and results
- Proactive, strong attention to detail and continous learning mindset
The team is a flat, tight knit unit. They operate with a no-ego policy and value collaboration, imagination and practicality. They run a hybrid work model and offer a great team culture. Very colloborative and innovative.
How to apply
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above or contact Nicole Cooke on 0449 853 240 for a confidential discussion.