Our client is a national health services body who provide a suite of products and services for Australians to access to assist them in both advocacy and education. They have recently gone through positive change and growth which has created an opportunity for a talented User Experienced Specialist.
Our client is looking for a User Experience Specialist, within this role you will be responsible for improving existing and developing new user experiences across the digital ecosystem and developing out their persona's.
Skills and experience
- Collaborating closely with internal stakeholders to understand user needs and business objectives, and to understand existing customer insights
- Contributing to website redevelopment and development projects to ensure integration of user experiences across the website ecosystem
- Conducting research (including but not limited to data and competitive analysis, expert reviews and user-based research) to identify how users consume and navigate content and ways to improve their experience
- Identify areas of improvement through accessing existing information and developing analytic baseline
- Understanding of user-centred design best practices and interaction design principles
- Background in a user experience role including UX research and architecture ideally client side, but open to agency
Please click the apply now button, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Jo Krause on (03) 8613 3512