- Contract until January 2020 located in South Melbourne
- Lead the delivery of a website overhaul
- Friday drinks and a collaborative team environment
About the company:
Our client is an ASX listed leading Internet & IT Service provider based in South Melbourne. They are is disrupting the Internet market in Australia with offices across Australia & Internationally.
About the role:
Reporting to the Marketing Director, you will be tasked with leading the overhaul of the customer facing website, ensure user experience is optimised and manage all aspect of layout, flow, content and landing pages.
Key responsibilities include:
- The development of high-fidelity wireframes
- Management of the discovery to development stage
- Engage with key stakeholders on project timelines & updates
- Provide recommendations on best UX practices
Key attributes required:
- Proven experience as a sole or lead UX Designer
- Practical experience in programs such as WordPress & Sketch
- Practical experience project in services or consumer sectors
- Strong attention to detail, time management & communication skills
Dynamic culture and fast paced environment where disruption is encouraged, and everyone rolls their sleeves up to get the job done. Friday's drinks and a brand new office to kick goals from.
How to apply:
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button or contact Brett Knowles on (03) 8613 3521 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to contracting opportunities within Digital & Marketing, feel free to get in touch!