- 6-week project based in Port Melbourne
- Deliver a website project to high fidelity wireframes
- Be the sole UX Designer to lead the project
About the company:
Our client is a leading integrated marketing agency that solves problems for a diverse range of clients across Services, Retail, Consumer & Utilities. Their projects extend to web apps, custom e-Commerce websites, marketing websites and in-store activations.
About the role:
This is an opportunity for an independent freelancer/contractor to work with a as a sole UX Designer within the team to deliver this project.
Key responsibilities include:
- The development of high fidelity wireframes
- Management of the discovery to development stage
- Engage with key stakeholders on project timelines & updates
- Provide recommendations on best UX practices
Key attributes required:
- Proven experience as a sole or lead UX Designer
- Experience in development of wireframes in Sketch
- Practical experience project in services or consumer sectors
- Strong attention to detail, time management & communication skills
Their team is a flat, tight-knit unit. They operate with a no-ego policy and value collaboration, imagination and practicality. They believe in the balance of work and play - working hard to deliver quality outcomes for our clients and celebrating the wins over cheese and wine.
How to apply:
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above or contact Brett Knowles on (03) 8613 3521 for a confidential discussion.