The VRP plays a key role in ensuring effective and timely communication between the Customer and my client, successfully managing (and mitigating where possible) any supply issues or shortages. The Vendor Replenishment Planners are based within the Customer account with regular contact with a number of functions within the Customer and my clients Supply and Sales teams.
On a daily basis the individual will keep the account team up-to-date on any stock or availability issues, whilst also actioning and identifying root cause issues to ensure the best outcome for both my client and the Customer. Being placed within the Customer enables the individual to draw upon their knowledge and provide extremely important visibility across product performance and the forward supply chain view, provided it is not confidential.
This role will be split between Woolworths and my clients site in the CBD.
- Service & Reporting
- Identifies opportunities where my client can deliver a more effective level of customer service
- Customer Systems
- Order release & amendments in customer system
- Improve customer performance through optimised ordering
- Drive on shelf availability and in stocks
- Managing stockholding
- Maximise performance against outbound service level target
- FMCG / Retail / Supply chain experience preferably in a customer facing role- 1 years+
- Ideally Customer Service or Supply Chain Coordinator experience
- Experience in Excel/ Word/ Outlook/ PowerPoint and ERP system
- Advanced interpersonal skills to identify, build and maintain successful relationships with internal and external stakeholders Proven ability to achieve targets and meet deadlines
- Tertiary Qualifications. Preferably Degree Educated
Please apply via the link below or call Kirby on 0280247112 for further information.