About the company
Global FMCG Manufacturing business with impressive portfolio of household names.
About the role
There is an immediate need for a Vendor Scheduler to the supply and availability of raw materials and packaging into the manufacturing facility.
Generating the vendor schedules for packaging and ingredient suppliers in line with MRP procedures
- Ensuring targets for inventory accuracy & supplier SLA's are met.
- Placing order or issues vendor schedules to ensure production requirements are met
- Expediting orders to ensure times lines and production schedules are met.
- Receipting of inward good into the company ERP system
Skills & Experience
- 2 + years plus experience in production planning or materials scheduling
- Experience and understanding of FMCG manufacturing principals
- Experience working within a "Class A" manufacturing environment is highly advantageous
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
**This is initially a short term 3 month contract with a strong chance of extension or permanency**
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Carl Stephen on (03) 86133519 for a confidential discussion.