About the company
This iconic Australian ASX listed company have been on a recent growth trajectory both through organic and strategic acquisition activities, a household name within the industrial services space, they pride themselves on providing the market a world class services which has seen them rise to be the number one organisation in the market.
About the role
Reporting to the senior sales leader for the Victorian division, this key leadership role will see the successful candidate take full control and responsibility for a team of 11 sales & key account management professionals who manage and grow the relationships with a portfolio of blue-chip key accounts across industrial, education and retail markets.
- Working closely with Victorian Sales Leader, take the lead in setting the growth and retention strategy for the existing key client portfolio and strategic new business opportunities across a blue-chip target market
- Lead, manage, coach and develop the existing experienced Key Account Management and strategic business development team
- Prepare and submit regular market intelligence, tender activity and competitor analysis reports on behalf of the team
- Ensure the customer portfolio is secure and customer engagement levels are high
- Communicate the company goals and strategic objectives to the team to create a high performing sales unit
- Be responsible for sales pipeline, forecasting and margin control
- Supporting the team build deep strategic relationships at multiple levels within the client portfolio
- Work internally with the operational and safety team to drive a complete end to end world class customer experience
Skills & Experience
- The successful candidate will be a seasoned Sales Manager with experience coming from a service related industry such as Transport & Logistics, Facilities Management, Waste & Recycling or any other contracted services market
- Ideally have a track record coming from a large structured corporate environment
- Preference will be given to candidates who are degree qualified however this is not essential
- A strong leader who has experience of lifting team sales capability and driving a high performing sales culture
- You will be high regarded if you have had experience in implementing best practice key account management systems and processes
- Strong presentation and proposal development skills
- A hands-on leader who can switch between strategic and tactical activities with ease
- Strong business and commercial acumen
- Overall be a highly engaging leader who drives results, makes quality driven decisions, manages through complexity and cultivates innovation
- Work with a highly engaged leadership team
- Fantastic package on offer which includes an attractive base salary + super + car allowance + 25% bonus on the TFR - OTE $200K
- This organisation is a significant corporate employer in ANZ and offer great career growth opportunities
- Fresh, modern working environment
- Represent the leading brand in the market who are making a mark in the industry globally
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Terence Craig on (03) 86133561 for a confidential career discussion quoting reference number TC16439.
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment.