Australian born and bred, our client is a modern and dynamic scale-up business leading the way in the architectural outdoor lifestyle industry. Through lifecycle, concept, and, design they manufacture outdoor lifestyle products & brands right here in Australia and sell through multiple channels to market to the residential construction space disrupting the competition as they continue to take market share across ANZ and have further expansion plans globally.
Our client is looking for an experienced Territory Sales Manager to join the business and spearhead the brand's growth across Victoria. Key to the candidate's success will be their dynamic and entrepreneurial approach and ability to sell across multiple channels to market and promote the company's growth ambition and brand across the region.
Duties and Experience:
- Highly desirable candidates will have had experience selling into project home builders, custom home builders, reseller channels, or the A&D market.
- Build on one's knowledge and understanding of the outdoor lifestyle industry and our product offerings - utilising this to engage with potential stakeholders.
- Digitally savvy minded, with an entrepreneurial flair and hungry for growth.
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies, with the ability to think outside the box to come up with new strategies to drive the business performance forward
- Experience in new business development as well as key account management
With a strong team and partnerships behind them, our client is all about providing environmentally friendly smart designs to their customers. Join a leading market disruptor on their mission to expand both nationally and internationally. With the spotlight on them, our client is looking for a territory sales manager looking to be a part of an ambitious and fun journey with an excellent opportunity for a clear career pathway.
Join this fast-growing, dynamic, and innovative organisation amongst a booming industry!!
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Terence Craig on (03) 86133561 for a confidential career discussion quoting reference number TC19836
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment.