- 2 Month Contract - Total 45 Days
- Work with a National Retailer on an internal project
- Manage the process from Storyboarding to post-production
About the company:
Our client is large National Retailer with a household name. They are a part of over three hundred communities across Australia with stores conveniently located in both metropolitan and regional areas.
About the role:
The Learning & Development Team have just received approval to re-development their internal training platform. This will be achieved through the upgrade of content. Shotting in-store, the Videographer will develop short 1 - 2-minute training videos to be published on an e-learning platform.
Key responsibilities include:
- Produce engaging micro e-learning videos content
- Work with internal teams on Storyboarding & Concepts
- Import existing assets (Animations) in post-production
- Provide recommendations on best practice across video production
Key attributes required:
- Proven ability in the development of video content
- Strong knowledge of Videography best practice
- Understanding of Leading & Development content
- Strong attention to detail, time management & communication skills
You'll work directly with the Learning & Development Team in a collaborative and progressive environment. You will be encouraged to use your experience to produce a quality product.
How to apply
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above or contact Brett Knowles on (03) 8613 3521 for a confidential discussion.