About the company:
Our client is a major player in the retail space, with stores located both Australia wide, internationally, with strong growth plans to move into mew regions. They are one of the leading B-Corps, offer best in class across sustainability, uphold equality and for having the highest standards of the working conditions across their whole supply chain. They champion diversity, with The Rainbow Tick certification and initiatives supporting the LGBTQI+ community. It's a truly global vision. To strive for something this ambitious, they need the most courageous, joyful, open people along for the ride.
This is a truly open culture where they put their people first. They have created an environment for all regardless of where they're from, what they look like, or what they believe. They promote internally, offer ongoing learning & development, and really allow their people to have a sense of belonging in a driven and fun environment.
About the role:
This role reports into the Visual Merchandising Manager ANZ and works closely with the VM Specialist to assist in the development and production of VM materials in line with campaigns and promotional activities for stores and windows. The VM Coordinator will liaise with the printers and in-house studio and help meet tight deadlines for the VM calendar.
Key responsibilities include:
- Produce all ticketing and signage for seasonal activities in store, such as price point changes and category and brand signage
- Produce clear briefings for the in-house creative team and the printers, and follow up with them for post-campaign reviews
- Assist the VM Specialist in liaising with external printers and suppliers to ensure stock is on hand for all ongoing VM requirements
- Liaise with external printers to provide them with artwork, signage specs and timelines for print requirements
- Update the VM spend spreadsheet according to changes
- Liaise with the Store Development team to provide guidance on VM materials quantities for new stores
Key attributes required:
- 1-2 years' experience in a similar Visual Merchandising role
- Experience working with Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Excel
- A driver's licence is mandatory
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
How to apply
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above or contact Rebecca Overall on (03) 8613 3527 for a confidential discussion.