About the company
Our client is a major player in the lifestyle retail space, with stores located both Australia wide and internationally. For over 30+ years they have designed innovative quality products for the whole family, acting with the people and planet front of mind. Their staff live and breathe the company values and they encourage a creative culture internally. They do things differently and that's how they like it.
About the role
Reporting to the VM Manager, the VM Promotions Manager will be responsible for managing the national promotional program end to end, as well as managing two direct reports. You will have the opportunity to work across two key campaigns in your time in the role, as well as new store openings and refurbishment projects. The role will see you working closely with internal stakeholders including Merchandise and Creative teams along with all external suppliers to manage the production of permanent and temporary POS, Promotional materials and VM materials from brief to execution.
Skills & Experience
- Prior experience in a similar role either agency or client side
- Experience overseeing production and delivery of all seasonal and promotional merchandising print and documentation, including in store signage and all VM communications
- Effectively manage the work flow within the team and projects
- Liaise and mange external print houses building key working relationships
- Manage all VM budgets and cost savings, including annual reviews of print pricing and tenders
- Strong time and project management skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Proficiency with the Adobe Suite (Photoshop, InDesign & Illustrator)
- Ability to work within a fast-paced retail environment, managing multiple conflicting priorities
- Exceptional stakeholder management, communication and negotiation skills
You will be a commercially and analytically minded as well as being a creative individual whom is passionate about the retail space and its fast-paced nature. You will be proactive, ambitious with a can-do attitude and consider your communication and relationship building skills to be your key strengths. You will be able to work autonomously as well as effectively within a team environment, managing multiple tight deadlines whilst maintaining accuracy and attention to detail. Internally you will be surrounded by equally passionate individuals within a friendly culture that promotes innovation and outside the box thinking.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Carolyn Heyward on (03) 8613 3505 for a confidential discussion.