About the Company
A leading FMCG company require a Vendor Replenishment Planner to start immediately on an initial contract basis with the possibility to go permanent if successful in the role.
About the Role
- Work directly with inventory, merchandising and demand teams to review and understand promotional activity to ensure product availability is maximized.
- Responsible for reviewing inventory and demand metrics to ensure product availability is maximized.
- Manage the service delivery of orders through exception investigation an resolution of issues.
- Work with DC Operations to ensure optimized delivery of product through load rounding and demand smoothing.
- 2-5 years of experience in supply chain or a commercial and planning related discipline with an understanding of supply chain customer service.
- FMCG and SAP experience highly desirable
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good relationship builder
How to Apply
To apply online click 'Apply' or if you would like a confidential discussion about this role please contact Catherine Laws at / 02 8024 7155.