About the Company:
Our client is the recognised market leader in fluid transfer systems, an innovative solutions' focused business providing an invaluable range of products to a global blue-chip client base spanning multiple industries.
For nearly forty years they have been market leaders in their space providing specialist services & products, solutions and innovation in support of major global mining organisations. Renowned for excellence in both products as well as customer service excellence, they're a high-profile brand with a unique offering.
The business is an employer of choice - a supportive, high-performance environment where people are set up for success as they grow in their careers in an organisation with good tenure and high engagement.
Reporting to the GM of Sales (an impressive leader), this autonomous role is responsible for managing major global mining customers and developing new business across the state - from LNG to open cut or underground mining, the opportunities for growth are limitless.
Across a broad territory you will be responsible for managing senior customer stakeholders, leveraging your existing network to identify new business opportunities both with existing customers as well as new clients. Contract negotiation, pricing, needs analysis, solution selling (with back-end technical support when required).
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience as a Key Account Manager or BDM working within the mining sector.
- A strong network of relationships at site leadership level, ideally with the major miners.
- Outstanding communication skills, customer focused
- Technical solution sales experience into the mining sector
- High level commerciality / numeracy and analytical ability
- Must be able to work autonomously.
- The ability to travel across WA as required.
- Tertiary qualifications preferred
- Problem solving skills
- Drive, tenacity and resilience
How to Apply:
For more information on this exciting opportunity or to have a confidential chat please call Dom Paton in our Sydney office on 02 8024 7105 or apply below.