About the company
Our client is a successful Australian owned, online distribution business that continue to grow through an ongoing commitment to quality and service. With the potential to expand their range, and embark on the next expansion phase, they see an opportunity to apoint a specialist supply chain professional to help optimise their operation.
About the role
Reporting directly the General Manager of this niche business, the Warehouse and Logistics Manager is responsible for:
- Leading a developing the warehouse team
- Assessing opportunities for process improvement on site
- Controlling the end to end, import logistics function
- Ensure stock accuracy within the ERP system
- Inventory planning and purchasing of stock from suppliers
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate will be an experienced Warehouse Manager, with experience in import logistics, and ideally some exposure planning and purchasing. It is expected that you will have a demonstrated track record of success in improving process and performance, and are comfortable working within a boutique business environment.
To apply, please click on the link on the below. If you have any further queries, please call David Goodrem at Six Degrees on (03) 8613 3507.