My client is a multi-national organisation with many different divisions. This opportunity sits within the travel retail arm of the business.
They are seeking an energetic warehouse professional to drive performance and process within the organisation. This person would need to have proven warehouse leadership experience in a complex environment and have a forward approach to learning and continuous improvement.
- Control internal warehouse activities to ensure efficient and effective storage of stock
- Allow for smooth flow of stock into store
- Perform regular cycle counts as well as assisting in all stock-take functions
- Keep track of slow and obsolete stock
- Train and develop team, whilst always trying to increase morale
- Identify methods of reducing waste & cut times to complete tasks
Proven management skills with the ability to optimise team performance and development
Highly skilled communicator with the ability to form and maintain good relationships internally and externally
Strong interpersonal, negotiation and influencing skills
Proven analytical, problem solving and organisational skills
- Previous experience in warehouse leadership role is vital
- FL license is preferable
To apply please click the link below or contact Brenton on: 80247146