About the Company
Our client is a successful family-owned furniture wholesaler that has seen significant growth in recent years. Based in the Northern Suburbs of Melbourne, their purpose is to provide Australia's furniture retailers with products that lead the market in Design, Value & Quality.
About the Role
The Warehouse Supervisor is responsible for overseeing all inbound, storage and dispatch functions for a medium to large distribution facility.
- Coordinate goods order flow across the business (Receiving, admin, dispatch).
- Managing planning & delivery of inbound container shipments to local & Interstate DCs
- Manage work orders end to end.
- ADHOC Warehouse Tasks
- Manage a small team
- Stock and Inventory management.
Skills & Experience
- Experience in Warehouse, Logistics coordination
- Forklift License is requried
- Strong Computer skills - Efficient in Microsoft Office - MYOB ADVANCED WMS advantageous.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment.
- Strong communication skills and ability to build effective working relationships across all levels of the organisation.
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Mark Yeoman on (03) 8613 3534 for a confidential discussion