About the company
A leading construction business are looking for an experienced Warehouse Manager to join them on a 6 month fixed term contract. There is the option to be made permanent on completion of the contract. Alternatively, you can do only the contract.
About the Role
As a key member of the Freight and Distribution leadership team, this role is responsible for providing operational leadership to achieve best-in-class performance in all aspects of warehousing.
Instil a positive safety culture through committed and visible leadership, creating a workforce which engages with safe practice, safe systems and safe behaviour.
Build a high performing team with a safety first, continuous improvement focus. Coach, mentor and develop talent by providing tools and techniques that improve their effectiveness.
Contribute to the creation and implementation of best practice warehousing vision, strategy, policies, processes and procedures to aid and improve operational performance.
Develop and deliver on the warehousing plan to continuously improve performance.
Responsible for warehouse stock accuracy, stock return processes and inventory control for the branch.
Drive a continuous improvement cultural within the team, through active leadership encourage and lead the continuous improvement and process improvement efforts across all operations to address safety, quality, and efficiency.
· Strong commitment to building Safety and high-performance culture.
· Working knowledge of WH&S and is personally committed to a positive safety culture
· Knows how to build & leverage influential relationships across functions/business to deliver results
· Effective communication & leadership skills with demonstrated experience in performance management.
· Depth of understanding of financial drivers and levers within a warehousing environment and can balance delivering operationally and strategically.
How to Apply
To apply online click 'Apply' or if you would like a confidential discussion about this role please contact Catherine Laws at / 02 8024 7155.