About the company
As part of a multi-billion dollar global organisation, our client is a market leader in the development, production, supply and application of food ingredients to the food industry throughout Asia-Pacific. With a Regional Head Office in Melbourne, yet diverse and extensive customer base in the region, they have established a reputation for excellence and innovation across multiple food categories.
About the role
Reporting through to the Operations Manager and leading a team of 10-15+ staff, the Warehouse Manager will be responsible for the management and overall performance of warehousing and site distribution functions in line with company policy and procedure.
This includes managing crucial relationships with 3PL partners, pick & pack and loading in a 'safety first' environment and to manage inbound and outbound goods process from suppliers and customers.
The Warehouse Manager leads a performance-driven culture and a team who collaborate effectively with customers and internal stakeholders, maximising customer service levels and optimal distribution network efficiency.
Skills & Experience
- A track record of success in warehousing and distribution management in the manufacturing industry.
- SAP Transition experience advantageous.
- Experience within FMCG, Food and Beverage manufacturing highly regarded.
- Experience leading teams and building the capability of individuals in an environment where safety is paramount.
- An ability to analyse process and procedures to ensure that targets are met and standards adhered to, in line with company policy. A Valid forklift and driver's license are necessary.
How to apply
To apply click on the APPLY button or contact Mark Yeoman (03) 8613 3534 for a confidential discussion regarding the role.