About the company
A global technology company require an experienced Warehouse Manager to join their friendly and dynamic team. This is a role with great potential for growth and development. Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager you will work closely to make marked improvements to the current Warehouse in multiple complex areas.
About the Role
- Develop and implement systems to improve material control process' and inventory management
- Implement processes and procedures for materials control and traceability
- Develop and implement cost reduction and efficiency improvement programs
- Implement and maintain processes for materials issue to production using kits and Kanban
- Improve efficiency and speed of review and disposition for rejected materials
- Manage the supply and issuing of materials of materials to R&D programs and internal customers
- Manage international logistics costs and logistics vendor performance
- Experience working in a small to medium warehouse team.
- Experience working for a manufacturing business.
- Interest in the technology sector
- Experience managing inventory through an ERP system.
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Self-motivated, results oriented and high adaptability
How to Apply
To apply online click 'Apply' or if you would like a confidential discussion about this role please contact Catherine Laws at / 02 8024 7155.