About the company
This Australian Owned company is an innovative and leading wholesaler in the residential and commercial building materials space. Providing commercial and residential products they are market leaders in both the Australian and New Zealand sectors. With a head office in Melbourne, our client has experienced year on year growth and are constantly adapting and reinvesting into their employees and infrastructure to deal with the growth and changing marketplace.
About the role
Reporting through to the Operations Manager and leading a team of + staff, the Warehouse Manager will be responsible for the management and overall performance of warehousing and site distribution functions in line with company policy and procedure.
Ensuring that warehouse stock and inventory is amplified through capacity planning measuring and reporting. Whilst managing all inbound and outbound deliveries.
This includes managing crucial relationships with 3PL partners, pick & pack and loading in a 'safety first' environment and to manage inbound goods process from Suppliers.
The Warehouse Manager leads a performance-driven culture and a team who collaborate effectively with customers and internal stakeholders, maximising customer service levels and optimal distribution network efficiency.
Skills & Experience
- A track record of success in warehousing and distribution management in a relevant industry.
- 3 + Years Warehouse Management Experience
- Experience leading teams and building the capability of individuals in an environment where safety is paramount.
- You will be tech savvy and have experience using a number of software programs such as Warehouse Management Systems and Microsoft Office Suite.
- An ability to analyse process and procedures to ensure that targets are met and standards adhered to, in line with company policy. A Valid forklift and driver's license are necessary.
How to apply
To apply click on the APPLY button or contact Mark Yeoman (03) 8613 3534 for a confidential discussion regarding the role.