About the Company:
Established Australian producer of timber products. This role is based in a large 200 person manufacturing plant in Tumbarumba, NSW (1 hour drive from Wagga Wagga and Albury). Relocation and accommodation financial support will be provided.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will lead the Warehouse and Dispatch section for the site. This is a permanent, full-time role.
- Manage a team of 25 operators.
- Develop and lead your team to how you want them to perform.
- Continuously seek to improve the performance of the warehouse.
- Coordinate the warehouse and yard area for the site.
- Liaise with transport and freight companies regarding outgoing shipments.
We are looking for someone who is a true leader in the warehouse and logistics space. If you feel that you want to go beyond the day to day and get involved with the bigger picture strategy of a business, this will be the role for you.
Skills and Experience:
- Previous leadership experience in a Warehouse, Logistics or Transport environment
- Great communication skills, both internally with the organisation and externally with suppliers