About the company
This company is proudly an Australian owned Food/Dairy manufacturing business with a focus on sustainability. Operating out of the state-of-the-art facility in Melbourne's western suburbs, they are looking to strengthen their leadership capabilities with this hire and due to an increase in volume they are now looking to implement a Warehouse Operations Manager.
About the role
Reporting through to the Operations Manager and leading a team of 5 warehouse floor staff, the Warehouse Operations Manager will be responsible for the management and overall performance of warehousing and site distribution functions in line with company policy and procedure.
This includes managing crucial relationships with 3PL partners, pick & pack and loading in a 'safety first' environment and to manage inbound/outbound goods process to domestic and international customers.
The Warehouse Operations Manager leads a performance-driven culture and a team who collaborate effectively with customers and internal stakeholders, maximising customer service levels and optimal distribution network efficiency.
Skills & Experience
- A track record of success in warehousing and distribution management in the food/dairy manufacturing industry.
- Experience coordinating End to End Logistics/Supply Chain procedures - specifically dealing with Haulage and international freight suppliers.
- Experience leading teams and building the capability of individuals in an environment where safety is paramount.
- Forklift license is advantageous.
- You will be tech savvy and have experience using a number of software programs such as SAP, Warehouse Management Systems and Microsoft Office Suite.
- An ability to analyse process and procedures to ensure that targets are met and standards adhered to, in line with company policy. A Valid forklift and driver's license are necessary.
Please click on the apply button or call Mark Yeoman on 03 8613 3534 for details.