About the role:
Reporting to the Director of Manufacturing, this role is responsible for the effective management of all aspects relating to the physical flow of stock and systems. The purpose of this role is to effectively manage inbound materials to production right through to the distribution.
- Lead & mentor the operations team to maximise business output and efficiency's.
- Develop and implement systems & processes to improve effectiveness in stock control & visibility.
- Create controllable measures to manage KPI's & speed to market.
- Ensure high level of safety and compliance.
- Provide effective, proactive liaison with other departments to plan, forecast and meet supply & demand needs.
- Strong knowledge of ERP systems.
- 5+ years experience in Operations management in a technology manufacturing organisation.
- Good understanding of lean manufacturing and continuous improvement methodologies.
- Knowledge of ISO 9000 Quality management system in a production environment.
To apply please use the link or call Brenton on 02 8024 7146