About the company & role:
This iconic brand is the market leader in their field with over 70 years of operation in Australia. The business are doubling their volume output & require an experienced warehousing leader to drive performance in their outbound operations.
- Ensure orders are picked, packed and dispatched for all customers in a timely, efficient & accurate fashion.
- Support Warehouse Operators and act as a first point of contact of escalations for any issues within the dispatch warehouses.
- To act as a superuser for warehouse systems and advanced warehouse processes & equipment.
- Identify and drive process improvements within the warehouse.
- Cover the Warehouse Manager in periods of leave.
- Exemplifies Innovation, team work & do whats right.
- Strong ERP experience ideally with use of Pronto.
- Displays natural leadership with a minimum 1 year in a similar role.
- Forklift license (ideal)
To apply please use the link or call Brenton on 02 8024 7146