About the Company
Our client is a successful, privately owned Australian organisation that has been supplying the nation's retail, healthcare, government and hospitality industries for over 60 years. Headquartered in Melbourne's inner northern suburbs, they have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced warehouse professional to join their Warehouse and Logistics team.
About the Role
the Warehouse Coordinator is responsible for overseeing all inbound, storage and dispatch functions for a medium to large distribution facility.
- Stock/inventory control
- Manage a team of 3 Warehouse Staff.
- Lead OH&S requirements
- Liaise with 3PL clients on a regular basis.
- Initial and ongoing training and development of casual staff, including site occupational health & safety.
- Support Importation of finished goods and raw materials
Skills & Experience
- The successful candidate will have a track record of success in warehousing, distribution and 3PL coordination in the manufacturing, consumer goods or 3PL sectors.
- 3-5 years' experience in a similar Warehouse Coordinator or Supervisor level role.
- Experience with MYOB WMS, Microsoft Office or other relevant ERP systems.
- Forklift License
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Mark Yeoman on (03) 8613 3534 for a confidential discussion