About the Company:
Established Australian business that designs, manufacturing and installs custom mechanical and electronic solutions for various venues and construction projects. This role looks after the entire warehouse section for the business. It's a relatively small warehouse 400 square metres.
About the Role:
This is a permanent, full-time job.
This is a newly created role so you will have quite a bit of autonomy in developing your own processes. Main responsibilities:
- Oversee receiving, warehousing and distribution.
- Monitor stock levels.
- Process purchase orders accurately.
- Prepare and package the equipment for shipment appropriately for the freight and the installation team.
- Operate and handle forklift, pallet jack equipment and other tools.
- Handle sensitive items and materials in a delicate manner.
- Perform loading and unloading operations in the Store.
Working Hours: 6:30am - 2:30pm Mon-Fri (however you will need to be flexible with start and finish times depending on the incoming orders).
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in warehousing.
- Ability to drive a forklift.
- Physical capability to lift 20-25kg.
- Drivers License.
- Forklift License.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Self-starter, you are able to work with minimal supervision.
Recruitment Process / How to Apply:
- Resume Submission - only successful candidates will receive a call
- Phone Call w Recruiter
- Video Interview w Recruiter
- 1st Round Interview w HR Manager and National Operations Manager
- 2nd Round Interview w GM and Director
- Medical and References
- Offer to start
Click on the APPLY button if you are interested.